One Day Training Programme on HUman Rights 31st March, 2017 at Maharshi Dayanad University Rohtak.Maharshi Dayanad University Rohtak established in 1976 is located in Rohtak district of Haryana about 75 KMs from Delhi on NH-10.Law Department of Maharshi Dayanad University Rohtak is organized one day training programme on Human Rights with the collaboration of Human Rights Commission, New Delhi for the students of University and colleges. The training programme intends to disseminate and sensitize the students about legal foundation of Human Rights protection and to provide information about the remedial mechanism available against the human rights violations.
The Sub Themes of One Day Training Programme covers.
1. Constitutional Provision (Fundamental Rights)
2. Universal Declaration on Human Rights 1948(UDHR)
3. International Covenants regarding Human Rights.
4. Protection of Human Rights Act 1993
5. Composition and Functioning of NHRC/SHRCs
6. UN convention on the Elimination of all forms of Discrimination against women 1979 and its optional protocol.
7. UN convention on the Rights of the child, 1989 and its optional protocol.
8. Child Labour Issues & Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986
9. Bonded Labour Issues & the Bonded Labour system (Abolition) Act, 1976.
10. SC/ST Issues & Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1988 & the Forest Rights Act, 2006.
Programme Schedule of One Day Training Programme On Human Rights, 31 March 2017.
9:00-9:30 am : Registration
9:30-10:00 am : Inaugural Session
10:00-11:30 am : Session-I (Introduction Human Rights)
11:30-11:45 am : Tea Break
11:45-01:15 pm : Session-II (Human Rights Institutions in India)
01:15-01:45 pm : Lunch Break
01:45-03:15 pm : Session III (Rights of women and children)
03:15-03:30 pm : Tea Break
03:30-05:00 pm : Session IV (Rights of Vulnerable Groups)
05:00-05:30 pm : Valedictory Session
Registration can be done through the email E-mail- [email protected] & last date of online registration will be upto 29 March 2017.
There is no registration fees for Participants & Participants will be given course kit study material along with tea and lunch.
No TA/DA will be provided.
Registration Form of One Day Training Programme On Human Rights
Venue: Ambedkar Hall, Law Department, M.D.U
Date : 31st March, 2017.
Organizing Secretary : Dr. Jaswant Saini Ph.No. 9416358770, Dr. Anusuya Yadav Ph.No. 9466954919.