National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 is a national level entrance examination for the admission in medical courses like as MBBS and BDS.The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting NEET-2018 examination.
Important Dates of NEET-2018 Exam
Online Application Start Date : January 2018
Online Application End Date : 4th week of January 2018
Application Fee Submit Last Date : Last week of January 2018
Admit Card Release Date : 1st week of April 2018
Entrance Exam Date : 1st week of May 2018
Result Declared Date : 1st week of June 2018
Eligibility Criteria for NEET-2018 Exam
- Candidates must have 12th class from recognized board of education/institute
- Candidates must have subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English s compulsory subject.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks in PCB (45% for General PH candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- The Candidates who are appearing in 12th class are also eligible to apply for NEET-2018 entrance test
- Candidates must be 17 year old before 31st December
- Candidates maximum age limit is 25 year(General/OBC candidates) and 30 years (other categories candidates)
- Candidates must have resident proof of India
- Candidates must have Aadhar Number
- The candidates who are belong to J&K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are eligible for NEET-2018
Pattern of NEET-2018 Examination
Total Number of Question : 180 questions
Duration Of Examination : 3 hours
Subject : Physics, Chemistry & Biology(Zoology & Botany)
Syllabus of NEET-2018 Entrance Examination
Medical Council of India (MCI) has decided the NEET syllabus and the NEET entrance examination syllabus is based on the 11th and 12th class standard and topics consists from Physics, Chemistry & Biology(Zoology & Botany) subject.
Online Application for NEET-2018 Entrance Examination
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for NEET-2018 entrance examination on officially website of Central Board of Secondary Education http://cbseneet.nic.in.