Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) invites online application from for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 at scholarship.gov.in official National Scholarship Portal. Under this scholarship scheme, Central govt. provide financial assistance to the meritorious students from minority communities to enable them to minorities at National Scholarship Portal.
The Objective to award Post Matric Scholarship to students from economically weaker section of minority community in order to provide better opportunities and raise rate of attainment for higher education and to enhance their employment ability. This assistance is given as admission fees, tuition fees and maintenance allowance to students for Class 11th, 12th and UG and PG courses. Only 2 students from single family can avail these benefits.
The scholarship will be awarded for studies in India in a govt. or private higher secondary school / college / university, including such residential institutes of the govt. and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government / Union Territory Administration. It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training.
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 Online Application
The complete process of online application form for Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 for Minorities is given below:
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal Official at https://scholarships.gov.in
- Home page of the scholarship portal will open
- Click at “New Registration” tab present on the top of the home page as shown below:-
- Instruction page will open, read the Guidelines for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Registration as shown Below:-
- Accept the undertaking and click at the “Continue” button for registration form.
- Registration form will open as shown below:-
- Fill all the details asked in the Pre Matric Scholarship Registration Form and click at the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
- After successfully registration, applicant will get User ID and Password on your register Mobile No.
- click at the “Login” to apply online for minority Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 for minorities:-
- After making login, applicants can verify their OTP, change password and proceed to Dashboard where applicants can click at the “Application Form” button to open the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Minorities Application Form 2020-21 as shown below:-
- Enter your all details asked in the application from and click at “Save & Continue” button and then fill the remaining form and “Submit” it.
- After submitted successfully application form, apply online for Post Matic Minority Scholarship Scheme 2020 will get over.
Eligibility for Post-Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2020.
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/ guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 lakh. Only Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis) can apply.
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for Minorities Duration and Rate of Scholarship
The government will provide Post Matric Scholarship 2020 for the entire course duration. However, maintenance allowance is only given for 10 months in an academic year. The rate of the scholarship is given below:
Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 Guidelines
The guidelines for Post Matric scholarship scheme 2020 for minorities can be downloaded from below link in PDF form :-
Candidates can contact the Help Desk for resolution of the technical problems
Help Desk – 0120-6619540, [email protected]