Haryana College Admission 2020-21 notification has been released by the Department of Higher Education Haryana for Online application Form for 1st year UG Courses (B.A, B.SC, B.Com, BBA, BCA) admission for session 2020-21 . The Haryana government has started an online admission 2020-21 portal dheadmissions.nic.in for undergraduate courses. Now the students can apply online for admission in B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc (General & Honours) and other job oriented courses in government colleges / government aided college and self financing college.
After months of delay due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the state Higher Education Department (HDE) started the centralised online admission process for admission to undergraduate (UG) courses in colleges across the Haryana state on 7th September. Unlike the past year, when the admission process was a combination of online and offline modes due to technological challenges, this year the admission will be held completely online.
The online admission for university / College in the Haryana state has been stared from 7th September through online mode. The students can apply for admission 2020-21 at Online Admission Portal, Department of Higher Education, Haryana dheadmissions.nic.in. till 21st September 2020, last date of online submission of admission form 2020-21.
Haryana College Admission 2020-21 Online Application Form
The complete process to fill online admission application form for college 1st year admission 2020-21 is given below:
- Visit the official portal of Online Admission Portal, Department of Higher Education, Haryana https://dheadmissions.nic.in.
- Home Page of Website will Open then click at the “NEW Registration” link under “Online Admission 2020-21” section as shown below
- Direct link for Online Registration Click Hare
- Select 10+2 Board/Equivalent Diploma, enter name, roll no. year of passing and click at “Get Data” button.
- Registration form will open, fill all fields with correct details in either Hindi or English and click at “Register” button. The fields marked (*) are mandatory.
- A pop-up dialogue box will appear on the web page to conform that the students has registered successfully and shall contain the registration ID and password of the applicant. The registration ID shall be sent to the registered mobile number via an SMS also.
- Login with the Registration Id as username, password, enter given captcha and click at :Sign In” button.
- A dashboard with 7 tabs will appear on the web page after logging as shown below.
- Click on “Personal Details” to fill the same.
- The details filled in the registration form will be pre-filled in the personal details section, and can be changed, if required.
- After filling all the fields correctly, the applicant shall click on the “Save” tab
- The tab for “Education Qualifications” will open directly as shown below.
- Click on “Save and Next” to get direct to the next tab, i.e “Weightage Details”.
- This tab is important for the procedure of admission, as the fields will affect the weightage in the merit list.
- This tab is important for the procedure of admission, as the fields will affect the weightage in the merit list. the applicant can click on “YES” or “NO”, according to the option mentioned in the form, (See “Weightage” in the Joint Prospectus for further details).
- Fill the caste category and the next series of questions.
- He/ She shall have to produce supporting documents if they apply for weightage/ reservation under any given category.
- The maximum weightage given to the applicant is 10%
- The tab for “Document Upload” shall open as shown below, students shall have to upload all the required documents in this tab.
- Click on “Save and Next” button after uploading all the documents.
- The next for “Choice of courses” will open, students can select the college of their preference and the best suited subject combinations for them.
- The student can click the tab “Add to List”, to add the list of your choise of colleges and courses.
- The tab “lock Preferences” shall appear as shown below:-
- Arrange the order of their choice and click at “Save and Next” button.
- The “Declaration” last tab will open which include all the details filled by the student
- Click at “Confirm and Submit” button for the final submission of the form.
List of Documents for Haryana College Admission Form
The following documents are required to be uploaded online for the Haryana 1st year college admission 2020-21 by the students:-
- Scanned copy of Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- 10th (Matric) class Marksheet
- 10+2 class Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- NCC/ NSS / Sport Certificate for weightage
- Bonafide Resident of Haryana Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate required for claiming benefits of EWS / SC / BC scholarship
- Reserved category Certificate, if applicable
- Gap Year affidavit, if applicable
Haryana UG Courses Admission Schedule
The complete Admission Schedule for Haryana B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc and other job oriented courses for 1st year students in Govt., Govt. Aided and Self Financing Colleges for Academic Year 2020-21 is given below:
Online Admission Form – Start Date : 7th September 2020 (Monday)
Online Admission Form – End Date : 21st September 2020 (Monday)
Document Verification & Preparation of Merit List : 22nd to 25th September (Tuesday to Friday)
Display of 1st Merit List : 26th September (Saturday)
Submission of Fee : 26th to 29th September (Saturday to Tuesday)
Display of 2nd Merit List : 30th September (Wednesday)
Submission of Fee : 1st October to 5th October (Tuesday to Monday)
Commencement of Teaching : 6th October (Tuesday)
Open Counselling : 6th October (Tuesday)
Helpdesk Number for Haryana College Admission 2020-21
Helpline Number for Haryana UG courses Admission 2020-21 for 1st year in college / University
Toll Free : 1800-137-3735
Assistance to PWDs for filling admission forms by giving a missed call on 7419444449.
All the student can even check the “Seat Matrix” through the official website at dheadmissions.nic.in.