Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) has launched App Deep Yojana for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) students. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will distribute tablets to the students from 31st October 2017 under App Deep Yojana.
Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) will carry out the work for distribution of tablet. The tablets will consist of e-book, tutorials, syllabus and other education material for study of students. This tablet will help to students for study and will reduce the weight of school bag as there is no need to carry extra books.
App Deep Tablet Distribution Scheme for KVS Students
- More than 5000 students will get the tablets
- KVS would provide tablets to 8th to 12th class students
- Students can study any time and any where
- Students can see sample of question papers, exam pattern and video lecture of their study
- This will help the students to reduce the weight of school bag
- It will also be helpful for physically handicapped students
The syllabus and e-books are provided in the tablet from National Council for Research and Technology (NCERT) and studet can download the study materials according to their requirement. The complete syllabus as per their class is pre-loaded in the tablet.
App Deep Yojana was scheduled to start on Teacher Day (5th September 2017) but due to some administrative reason it was postponed. However now the tablets will be distributed in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS School from 1st November 2017.