Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2020 is launched by the state government of Assam for students. Under this scheme, government will encourage students to pursue higher studies by providing Rs.50,000 subsidy on education loans.
The Assam Abhinandhan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Online application form are available at assamfinanceloans.in. Students can register by 20th September to avail the benefits. The Subsidies of Rs.50,000 will be released from 7th to 10th of October.
Under the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme of last year, students who have taken education loans for banks at any point of time will get a subsidy of Rs.50,000. Assam Himanta Biswa Sarma has announced this move on 4th September 2020. Earlier, CM Sarbananda Sonowal has distributed 1 time education loan subsidy sanction letters of Rs.50000 each to, 1546 students. The govt. will restart disbursing the amount under the education loan subsidy scheme.
Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2020
The Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme will immensely help students who have availed students loan. The scheme would cover all commercial banks like Federal Bank and HDFC and also the regional rural banks like Assam Gramin Vikash Bank within Assam. The education subsidy loan scheme would extend cooperation to students in pursuing higher education and to fulfill their dreams.
Abhinandhan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Online Registration / Application
The complete process of online registration / application form for Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2020 is given below:-
- Visit the Finance Department, Government of Assam official website https://assamfinanceloans.in/subsidy/welcome
- Home of the website will open
- Click the “Apply” link under ‘Abhinandhan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme’ section
- Direct link for Application https://assamfinanceloans.in/subsidy/gotoEducationalLoanApplication.action
- Application Form will open as shown below:-
- Fill all the necessary details asked in application form such as Applicant Name, Fathers Name, Legal Guardians Name, Date of Birth, Permanent Address, Mobile No., Pan No. and Email-Id
- Upload the supporting documents and click at “Save” button
Once the Abhinandan Scheme application form is approved, the subsidy amount of Rs.50,000 will directly be deposited into students education loan account.
Eligibility for Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2020
All the students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2020:-
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam State
- Education loan from any Scheduled Commercial Bank or Regional Rural Bank within the state
- No Income Criteria
- Beneficiaries already benefitted under “Bidya Lakshmi” Scheme is not eligibele for applicant of this scheme
- Loan accounts must not be under NPA Status
List Documents Required for Loan Subsidy Scheme
The following supporting documents are required for Assam Abhinandhan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2020 Application Form:-
- Loan Sanction Letter (Loan Account Passbook, Loan Statement)
- Address Proof (Driving Licence, Passport, Ration Card, Voter Id, Permanent Resident Certificate, Aadhaar Card)
- PAN Card