National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai invites online application form for post graduate programmes, post graduate diploma in industrial safety and environmental management and post graduate diploma in industrial management 2018. NITIE at a glance 12th ranked among all management institutes and 36th among all the engineering institutes in the country by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) of MHRD for the year 2017.
Admission to PGDIM and PGDISEM courses are open to full-time graduates of all branches of engineering/technology. The Online registration for NITIE Mumbai has started from 6th November 2017 and will be closed at 22nd January 2018 till 5:00 P.M. The Interested candidates can apply at officially website of National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai https://www.nitie.edu.
Eligibility for NITIE PGDIM/PGDISEM Courses
- The candidates must have aggregate 60% marks in graduation (relation by 5% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates)
- The candidates should have a valid CAT score
- The candidates appearing in final year of engineering/technology can also apply
Online Application Start : 6th November 2017
Online Application Closed : 22nd January 2018
Group Discussion/Personal Interview : 26th March to 30th March 2018
Course Start : June 2018
- PGDIM : 274 seats
- PGDISEM : 39 seats (including 15 seats for sponsored candidates)
15% of the approved intake (in supernumerary quota) will be reserved for international students in each programme offered by NITIE.
NITIE Fee Structure for PGDIM/PGDISEM Courses
|S.No||Fee Nomenclature||1st Year||2nd Year|
|3||Student welfare and alumni activities charges||33,000||33,000|
- SC/ST students whose annual family income is less than Rs.4.5 lakhs are exempted from payment of academic charges but such students shall have to pay all other charges and deposits
- Project and Placement facilities charges amounting to Rs.10000/- no applicable to sponsored students
- First year fee (Rs.4,19,000/-) to be submitted in total at the time of admission
How to Apply for NITIE PGDIM/PGDISEM Admission Online Application Form 2018
Candidates visit National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai website https://www.nitie.edu.
Click on Admission 2018 link
A new page will open now click on PGDIM/PGDISEM (2018-20) “Apply Online” link
Now make user Id and password by click on New User Option and fill up registration details to obtain user Id & password
If you have already registered with an user Id and password the fill application form for PGDIM/PGISEM-2018