Sooryodaya Welfare Society was founded with a dream to educate deprived and underprivileged children who are despite of effort and facilities given by government.
Sooryodaya Welfare Society NGO Requires 5000 Shisksha Mitra under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) to teach poor and under privileged children and illiterate adults. Sooryodaya Welfare Society NGO are inviting volunteers for our project “I Will Teach” to render their services as an Shisksha Mitra. Let`s join hand towards eradication of illiteracy from India.
Eligibility for Shisksha Mitra
- Candidates must be above 18 years as on 01/07/2017
- Candidates must have passed 10th class from recognized Board/University
- Candidates should have good communication skill especially in Hindi
- No prior experience required
- Appointment will be on “First Come First Serve” basis
- Appointment is for the project “I Will Tech” and will be for one year. Services can be extended on the past performance.
- Applicant has to arrange minimum 4 students(Children/adults)
- Applicant has the right to choose time and place of teaching at its own convenient
- Study material will be provided by the organization.
- Applicant has to complete the prescribed course within stipulated period.
- Apart from monthly remuneration, no other perks, incentives or any other benefits will be given.
- Remuneration upto Rs.5000/- per month will be given to the selected candidates depends on the area of teaching
- Rs.1000/- per month will be given for the refreshment of the students
- Applicant has to teach at least 10 hrs per week
Terms of Appointment for Shisksha Mitra
How to Apply for Shisksha Mitra
Candidates should be submitted online Application/Registration on http://sooryodaya.com.
Open Sooryodaya website http://sooryodaya.com
Click on link Apply a new page is open or open link http://sooryodaya.com/membership.php
Fill the registration form and fill personal information like as Name, Father`s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-Mail, Address
and Education Qualification etc.
Pay Rs. 350/- Registration fee
Contact Number :- 9899896048
E-Mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org