Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)-2018 is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per direction of MHRD Government of India.
GPAT-2018 Important Dates
Registration Start Date : 20th October 2017
Registration End Date : 18th December 2017 (10:00 A.M)
Exam Date : 20th January 2018
GPAT-2018 Exam Pattern
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)-2018 entrance test examination is a computer based online exam of three hour and details of examination are given below:
- Exam Mode : GPAT-2018 is a Online Computer Based Test (CBT) where question will be shown on a computer screen.
- Types of Questions : The question papers will contain multiple choice questions.
- Exam Duration : GPAT-2018 exam will be 3 hours.
- Medium of Question Paper : The medium of the test question paper will be English only.
- Marking Scheme : Each right answer of the question will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking : 1/4 negative marking, for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted and if question not attempted will be result in zero marks.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)-2018 syllabus includes the questions from the syllabus of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) level. The subject covered under the GPAT-2018 syllabus are Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy. Download the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)-2018 syllabus in PDF format from link given below.
This post was last modified on October 21, 2017 3:33 pm